Menovky

12. 7. 2012

Styling of my friend

She is beautiful and also great friend of mine. She has perfect taste of fashion in my opinion. But she still wanted to try styling of somebody else. So I said yes! Look at her 1st look.
I decided for something fresh, what says: It is summer!
I picked shorts with cute bow in the front, added fuchsia top and styled with very trendy floral blazer. I chose high heel sandals in dark pink color shade and refreshed it with big round retro yellow earrings.
                                      What do you think?







                                                                                 


11 komentárov:

  1. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!

    Really like the print of your blazer

    You look amazing

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. love the pop of yellow x

    http://whatwouldkarldo.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. you did a good job...i love it and she looks awesome..
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. pekne zladene. dolezity detail su nausnice! :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/
    ps. zrus prosim antispam for comments..

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. I love this, so summery & I think you did an amazing job, she looks amazing!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Came across your blog and I love it! This outfit is adorable! Would love to follow each other on here and on bloglovin!

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    SK

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Following you now..please follow back!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Thank you for all your comments, I really appreciate them! / Ďakujem Vám za všetky komentáre, veľmi si ich vážim!